Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NEEDED: GIRLS WITH DRESSES!

I have been having so much fun and getting some awesome shots second-shooting at weddings with awesome Emily of Emily Lockard Photography. It's corny and I hate myself for saying it but it really feels like I have been living the dream these past couple of months. I am having more and more people ask me about doing sessions for them, (which is so, so, so exciting!) but the one thing my portfolio is lacking is some bridal portraits.

Seriously. I have like ... twelve. Total. Of one client. They're beautiful, but I don't know if using the twelve I have in my portfolio is very good incentive for potential clients. So my grand solution is to offer FREE bridal portraits to friends and family, as well as HALF-OFF any print orders made. And since I consider suffering through my ramblings a rite of passage into friendship, you're all in :) The only requirement I have is that you have your own bridal gown to wear. Even if you are already married, even if you have bridal portraits you love, let me know if you are interested! I am especially interested in doing some pictures that won't look like everyone else's bridal portraits. If you have some artsy, edgy photos you want made, now is your chance!

This would also be a GREAT opportunity for a Trash the Dress session! Contact me at 409.201.4519 or joannahmorgan@gmail.com for more info!

No comments: