Thursday, April 22, 2010

hmmm.

Normally, I can get websites knocked out in a couple of hours, but I never realized how picky I would be when it was my own! Everyday this week, I have been staring at the screen wondering how it should look, what sort of message it should send, etc. I am probably overthinking, because that's how I roll, but I promise to be much, much more patient and sweet and angel-faced with my web design clients in the future. My bad, homies.

I like to play around with the design in photoshop first to see how everything fits together visually before we start wasting time with coding (and I say we because my web design career would be seriously crippled if Jake didn't know how to speak computer languages). I've only come up with one so far, and I go back and forth between thinking it's the nicest thing since sliced bread and far too plain for my shiny, fancy new website. I need second (and third, and fourth...) opinions. Halp.



No comments: